Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nourishing Meals by Alissa Segersten and Tom Malterre




Nourishing meals isn't just about cooking. It's about being healthy! I've learned about gluten and how it effects one's body. I was amazed by how many recipes were involved in making such a wonderful book. I've learned so much about healthy eating in a fun filled way.
Each chapter has a variety of recipes that gives ingredient tips and/or nutritional tips. Before each recipe it states what the recipe is free of and how many servings it makes. This book is awesome and covers just about everything you can possible think of.
There are a few pictures throughout the book, which make the book a colorful piece. Nourishing meals also gives tips on preserving food, resources, and recommendations.
I found this book to be outstanding in all areas. It targets everyone not just one style or age of person. I received this book from bloggingforbooks.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment